Monday, March 23, 2009

25 facts about me (i got tagged)

i got this tag from an old friend and a blogger as well, the uber kathy..haha.. i wasn't planning to post anything as of now coz frankly i got nothing to post..wahehhe.. so thanks kat..hehe..

here's a quick list of facts about the guy known as cagzkie...


1. i loooove chocolates, especially black ones
2. i love the beach.. if given the fortune, i would buy one..hahaha
3. i hate arrogant people, they just seem to get on my nerves..grrr
4. i am IN LOVE with jessica alba
5. music is my passion.. i love listening to it, and playing it..
6. my name, josef, isn't such a mystery.. my father's name is joseph.. his sisters are josephine and josefa, and my grandfather is jose.. so you figure it out..ahehehe
7. aparently, josef is a scandinavian variant of joseph.. it means "God will add.."
8. i am a dreamer.. well..umm..most often daydreaming..ahehehe
9. i love movies!!!
10. crazy about watching anime..hehehe



11. want so much to learn japanese.. still struggling though..ahehehe
12. i listen to the Beatles
13. i am an insomniac.. yes, i have trouble sleeping..
14. i can stay awake for 2 days if i want to.. i told yah, insomnia..hehe
15. my current record for being single is 2 years and 10 months (holy crap!!! it's been that long?!!!)
16. i have 3 dogs.. cheeky, meia, and my pup denzo
17. i hate frogs.. i mean just look at them.. their slimy skin and grrrr..
18. i am alto phobic, yes i am afraid of heights
19. i attract the most weirdest group of people.. much like myself..haha
20. i am flexible, i am open to any topic.. which is what most people like about me (well that's what they say at least..hehe)



21. sad to say i'm a chain smoker..awtz
22. i don't really enjoy scary movies.. for me the storyline is the same, there's really nothing to look forward to..toink!
23. i can't live without an internet connection..wahahahaha
24. i am a coffeeholic..
25. and last but not least, a girl i knew once said to me that i looked good in red and that i should wear red ore often.. it has been my favorite color ever since then.. and that that color never failed me even once..hahahaha.. mabuhay ang kulay pula!!!!




there you go, 25 things which composes who i am.. well since this survey is intended to be pass along, i would like to tag the following people.. wag na kayo umangal..ahehehe

- bai
- borge
- ghera
- hazel
- lizeth
- mimot

pass it along guys

No comments:

Post a Comment